Wednesday 29 December 2010

Sakaguchi May Be All Done If 'The Last Story' Does Poorly

By Mark



Hearing Hironobu Sakaguchi talk about stepping away from video games isn't anything particularly shocking, every game that he's behind always comes with rumblings of it being his last title. Yet in a Q&A session at a presentation he has stated that if 'The Last Story' is poorly recieved then it may be time to step down:

"If the game is received poorly, perhaps my sense does not match with the times. In that case, while I won't go as far as 'I won't ever make games again,' it would be meaningless to make games for a while. With that feeling, I've given my all."


Here's hoping it does well with the bigger reviewers as Mistwalker is one of the only studios still trying to drive new JRPGs in times where for all intents and purposes they seem to have no place. So let's hope the game is as awesome as it looks. 


Source - Andriasang

No comments:

Post a Comment